Experience gracious, single-story living at its best.
The Good Samaritan Home is an independent senior living community. It was founded by a number of local churches and began providing services in 1962. The mission is a reflection of the founder’s heritage of faith and values to provide quality, affordable, individualized care to seniors in a Christian environment.
Our Independent apartments offer a maintenance free lifestyle. We offer two sizes of apartments, studio and one-bedroom. Our amenities include:
- Secured private entrance
- Three home-style meals per day, plus snacks
- On site activities
- Activity bus for community outings
- Free on-site laundry facility
- Medication administration, no additional charge
- On-site Chaplin and Social Workers
- On-site Religious services
- Cable Television (TV not included)