Looking for a way to make a significant gift?
You may be looking for a way to make a significant gift to help further our mission. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can support the Good Samaritan Home.
What To Give
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How To Give
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends and The Good Samaritan Home as part of your estate plan.
You have several options when making a bequest:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets, such as life insurance policies or retirement accounts
How can I learn more or get started?
Use the form below to contact Rev. Michael Erwin.